Setting up - Gift Registry
Pregnant? Becoming new parents? Family Celebrations?
You may be thinking of having baby shower, Birth, Christening, Birthdays, etc and/or many of your friends and family will be thinking of buying a gift for you, your baby & family.
Having a gift registry can help you set up for the occasion with items you'd really love to have and avoid duplicate gifts. While setting up your complementary gift registry you can send the email to family & friends who’ve asked, or simply put the details on your invites.
How to create your the Gift Registry
• Select “Login” if already registered or “Create an account” if new to Howick Midwife Ltd from the top of the screen
• Once you have logged in or have created an account & logged in you will be able to see “My Account” page
• Click on "Create Gift Registry"
• Complete the “Event Details” – we have already loaded some “Occasions/Events”. If you feel this does not reflect your occasion/event email us so we can add your occasion/event.
• You have an option to set a password for your Gift Registry and visitors will only be able to see details of your Gift Registry if they know the password
• Once you have saved the event you can click on the links on the left side of the screen to start shopping.
• You are able to do the following with “Gift Registry”:
- Create and manage multiple gift registries
- Add gifts to registries and move them between registries
- Indicate gifts priority
- Leave comments for each gift
- Share gift registries with family & friends
- Indicate the date of event and address for shipping the gifts
- View the list of family & friends associated with the purchased gifts and wishes left
- Search for gift registries
Remember we offer Free Gift Wrapping Service – remind your family & friends to go to:http://www.howickmidwife.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=279
Happy Shopping & enjoy your Gifts!