Phalate free & Lead free!
The Allegro model is versatile and portable. With an inbuilt rechargeable battery, seven level digital settings, a hygienic back flow protection system and the ability to upgrade to a double pump. This breast pump kit will accommodate you well for convenient"on the go" expressing.
Designed for part time
expressing only. Up to 4 times per day. Will not endure full time use.
If needing a heavy duty high suction pump for exclusive expressing, we recommend using the Forte.
· Dual Stage Expression - Mimics baby's natural sucking allowing for faster let down
· Portable - Light weight pump. Will fit in your hand bag and easy to travel with
· Rechargeable Battery Inbuilt- Up to 3hours of rechargeable power or can work from AC power adapter [both included]
· Electronically Controlled- LED display and soft touch controls.
· Adjustable Vacuum/Cycles-7 Suction Levels
· Closed System- Back flow protection
· BPA Free- All components that come into contact with breast milk are BPA Free.
· Memory - Will remember your first pump and will automatically switch to your desired level next pump, after the let down phase.
Charging time is approx 2 hours 15 mins
Includes:Cap, Disk, Bottle (150ml), Bottle cover, Bottle stand, Air tube, Breast shield 24mm in diameter, Main body, AC adapter, Connector
* Unimom does not sell teats but a standard narrow neck teat from another brand will fit the storage bottles
When you purchase a Unimom Electric breast pump we recommend you purchase a Switch Kit to go with it.
If you require size large shield 27mm you can purchase the flange only HERE and use the parts in your breast pump kit box.
Unimom Allegro accessories available:
Note: The Unimom silicon
massager will not fit a large shield.
Unimom Allegro Car Charger
Do you need a hands free pumping bra? Click here
A note on closed systems: Visit Wikipedia for information on open and closed systems. Some brands use a backflow filter instead of a backflow protector. A filter, by definition, allows some matter to pass through. In the case of backflow filters, external air is pushed in and out through the filters during expression. As it is pushed in, particles are caught by the filter and it prevents them from entering the breast pump motor. However, when the air is pushed back out, there is the potential for some of these particles to be pushed back into the collected breastmilk. This would then make the breast pump, by definition, not a closed system.
- Product: Breast Pump- Model: UNIMOM ALLEGRO- Levels: 1-7 - Suction260mmHG- Packing Unit: 1Set, Approx, 320g- AC adaptor 8.4V DC, 1A
Warranty on Pumps is based on type of use
Personal Domestic Use of Allegro
Warranty Includes Pump motor unit and controller
(Everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of actual pump unit)
Warranty Excludes All Consumable Parts including the following:
Airlines (tubing / hose)
Powerpack and Cable (Allegro model only)
Silicon Membranes (flap on valve head)
For hygiene reasons consumable parts are non returnable once used. *We do not provide money back warranty but will repair or replace with fast service if required.
Cleaning & Sterilising Allegro Breast Pump Parts
Unimom Breast Pump Troubleshoot - Finding Air Leak (Not suctioning well)