BONUS Unimom Storage Bottles 3 Pack (Pink or Blue) & Aqua Water Wipes 20 Pack
Exclusively breastfeeding is best for babies. Introducing partial bottle feeding may adversely affect breastfeeding by reducing the supply of breast milk. If you are considering using bottles and teats to offer expressed breast milk (EBM) to your baby or introducing partial bottle feeding, it is important in the first instance, to discuss your plan with the health professional(s) caring for you & your baby.
The Minuet's innovative, more compact design provides powerful, double expressing performance. It features 7 levels of massage modes and 9 levels of expressing modes to make pumping more comfortable and efficient. With an in-built rechargeable battery and a new improved hygienic back flow protection system, the Minuet is on trend with an informative LCD display and USB charge port.
- Single/Double electric pump for part time expressing only. Up to 4 times per day. Will not endure full time use. If needing a heavy duty high suction pump for exclusive expressing, we recommend using the Forte.
- 2 Phase Expression Technology: mimics baby's natural suction allowing faster let down.
- Portable - Light weight and quiet. Enabling discreet expressing while on-the-go
- USB port for convenient charging.
- Inbuilt Rechargeable Battery: 2 hours 12mins of portable pumping life or can work from AC power adapter & USB charger (both included). Charging time is approx 1 hour 45 mins.
- Electronically Controlled LCD display and soft touch controls.
- Adjustable Vacuum/Cycles - 9 Suction Levels.
- Closed System - Hygienic Milk Back flow protection
- Convenient 360 degree swivel top to prevent air tube bending and suction loss.
- BPA Free + Phalate Free + Lead Free
- Optional x2 Silicone Massagers for comfort, milk let down stimulation and a warmer feel.
- Made in Korea
x1 - Minuet Motor Unit
x1 - Electric Wall Adapter
x1 - USB Charge Cable
x2 - 24mm Breast Shields
x2 - 150ml Breast Milk Bottles
x2 - Bottle Caps
x2 - Bottle Stands
x2 - Air Tubes
x2 - Minuet Diaphragms
x2 - Minuet Diaphragm Caps
x1 - B-Connector (air cap for single expressing)
x2 - Silicon Massagers
x1 - Instructions for Use
x1 - BONUS Unimom Storage Bottles 3 Pack (Pink or Blue)
x1 - BONUS Aqua Water Wipes 20 Pack
THE MINUET IN COMPARISON TO THE FORTE:
The suction of the Minuet is as efficient as the Forte but the difference is, the Minuet LCD is not a hospital grade pump so is designed for part time use only and not for exclusive use.
The Minuet is more compact and convenient with bonus features such as the informative LCD screen and the USB port for charging. It has a newly, more durable designed milk back flow protector unit. The rest of the consumable parts are exactly the same as the Forte.
HOW TO USE:
Simply turn it on, leave it on massage mode for the first 2 minutes, turning the level up to where is comfortable.
Once let down is achieved, switch to expression mode and turn the level up to where is comfortable. Once your milk flow slows down, you can change back to massage mode to try and achieve another let down.
When you purchase a Unimom Electric breast pump we recommend you purchase a Switch Kit to go with it. This converts one shield kit into a manual pump.
* Unimom does not sell teats but a standard narrow neck teat from another brand will fit our bottles.
If you require size large shield 27mm you can purchase the flange only HERE and use the parts in your breast pump kit box.
Do you need a hands free pumping bra? Click here
Product: Breast Pump
Model: UNIMOM MINUET
Suction power (mmHg): 0 mmHg – 300 mmHg
Comes as a dual pump with single pumping option.
Power source: Ac adapter 5V DC, 2A smart phone jack (micro USB jack)
UNIMOM MINUET ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE:
- Minuet extra breast shield kits
- Large breast shields 27mm. Note: The Unimom silicon massager will not fit a large shield.
- Unimom Carry Bag
- Switch Kit
Cleaning Demonstration Video
Warranty on Pumps is based on type of use:
Personal Domestic Use
► 12 Months for Forte/Allegro/Minuet LCD Pumps
♦ Warranty Includes Pump motor unit and controller
(Everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of actual pump unit)
♦ Warranty Excludes All Consumable Parts
Hospital and Clinic use
► 6 Months for Forte Pump
Rental and Hire use
► 3 Months Forte/Allegro/Minuet LCD
We do not provide money back warranty but will repair or replace with fast service if required.
For hygiene reasons consumable parts are non returnable once used.
Why Use Unimom Breast Pump & Accessories? Click Here