Exclusively breastfeeding is best for babies. Introducing partial bottle feedingmay adversely affect breastfeedingby reducing the supply of breast milk. If you are considering using bottles and teats to offer expressed breast milk (EBM) to your baby or introducing partial bottle feeding, it is important in the first instance, to discuss your plan with the health professional(s) caring for you & your baby.
- Single manual pump for occasional use: switch between this pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently.
- Light and discreet: it's smooth operation will pleasantly surprise you when you start pumping, very lightweight and does not take up much room in a handbag.
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic swivel handle for comfort.
- 2-Phase Expression Technology: begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump's handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
- Includes a 24mm PersonalFit breast shield: other sizes available separately.
- Bottle stand: helps prevent spills.
- Individually wrapped nursing pads for on-the-go convenience.
- Calma Teat
- All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are made without BPA: safe for mum and baby.