Only Pillow Officially Recommended By The Osteopathic Society of New Zealand
Far more comfortable than a pillow between your knees, the Mumanu® [m'um-anooo] pregnancy pillow is a self-inflating pillow to use under your leg when pregnant or postnatal.
Keeping you correctly aligned, preventing and relieving lower back and hip ache, you will feel so comfortable you'll want to use it long after your baby's born!
By keeping your hip, knee and foot at the same height, the Mumanu® pregnancy pillow prevents you from twisting, giving you and your baby the maximum space to keep comfortable.
The Mumanu® pregnancy pillow was designed by a specialist in pregnancy massage and tested on over 1500 women. 96% of those surveyed found it more comfortable than what they had been using at home... so I know you'll love it too.
The Benefits of Using Your Mumanu Pregnancy Pillow
There are so many benefits of the Mumanu® pregnancy pillow. If you discover benefits that are not listed below let Mumanu or me know. Mumanu has also written a whole page of geeky stuff to help you understand why the pillow works so well for you during pregnancy (and also for everyone else using the pillow) and has testomonials from people who have used this pillow. To vist Mumanu site click here
- Takes pressure off your bladder which means less getting up in the night
- Quickly eases hip and lower backache
- Takes the pressure off BOTH legs
- Correctly supports your lower back, hips, knees and feet by preventing twisting and pulling of your joints
- Can be used safely for side-lying while breastfeeding and co-sleeping
- Positioning keeps you cooler than normal pillows
- Easy to change sides during the night due to its light weight
- Easy to use for comfortable positioning during love making (since there’s no pillow between your legs)
- Because you will be so much more comfortable, you won't need to turn over so much during the night
- Can be used in front*, back* and side-lying positions
- Easy to store as it can be deflated
- Height adjustable for different people and different surfaces
- Solid support
- Easy to clean
- Comfortable and stylish fabric
- More hygienic than a normal pillow
- Easy to inflate/deflate
- Easy to travel with on holiday or to the hospital
- Will not lose shape (re-inflate when air releases)
- Non-ToxicVery lightweight and compact
- Made from fleece TPU, a recyclable and biodegradable plastic
*We do not recommend lying on your front or back during pregnancy for the comfort and safety of you and your unborn baby.
Watch the video
Pregnant? You’ll love Mumanu Pregnancy Memory Foam Pillow/Belly Wedge Pillow & Mumanu 100% Organic Pillow covers