BabyBaby Kapow Nursing Pillows
- Availability:In Stock
- Brand: BabyBaby
- Product Code: Kapow
The Babybaby nursing pillow - a favourite among breastfeeding Mums around the world.
Its unique 'U' shape ensures the pillow moulds to baby and Mum easily, comfortably and correctly.
Babybaby feeding pillows available in:
- original size, which suit most mums
- petite size, for mum's with petite frame or who are under 160cm's in height
What makes Babybabyfeeding pillow different:
- Outer case of the nursing pillow designed from durable 100% cotton fabrics & is machine washable
- Inside of of the nursing pillow is filled with polystyrene beans which are encased in their own special inner case – protected by outer case – no need to wash!
- Unique design - you can control the height and comfort of the pillow depending on your needs and the needs of your baby.
Babybaby nursing/feeding pillows have multiple uses:
- Great for breast feeding and establishing correct feeding position for Mother and Baby.
- Great also if planning to feed baby by different method(s)
- Supports Mothers back during feeding helping to prevent future back problems
- A ‘must have’ for feedings twins simultaneously
- Supports the backs of people holding baby – great for partners and children
- Supports baby while learning to sit
- Back support for bed ridden adults
- Excellent support for elderly people to support back, or as a frontal arm support for reading or holding a mug of tea
- Supportive aid for anyone whilst reading, doing needlework, crosswords etc
- Fabulous for maintaining posture whilst snuggling on the couch watching telly!
- Petite – Petite frame (small build) or under 160cm (5ft 3inches)
Made in New Zealand – handcrafted from start to finish
Instructions on how to order the pillows:
· Please order these pillows online as they are couriered directly to you. Please add any instructions for delivery in comments box as you process/confirm the order (usually delivered within 2-3 working days).
· If you live near Howick area in Auckland, NZ and would really prefer to pick up the pillow please let us know in the comments box as you process/confirm the order. We do not stock the pillows at our clinic 76 Cook Street, Howick, Auckland so will contact you by email and/or txt when the pillow is ready for collection (Pick up within 2-4 working days).
This product contains polystyrene balls which are encased in a separate cover. Whilst utmost care is taken to ensure the product is durable and secure, children under the age of 7 should not be allowed to use the pillow unsupervised, as the beans are considered a choking hazard.