♦ We want you to love what you buy from us, therefore if you change your mind about an item purchased or it is damaged or faulty simply contact us on 021474057 or by email email@example.com for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items need to be couriered to Howick Midwife Ltd, 76 Cook Street, Auckland 2014. (Note: See below re: returns for Unimom/Medela breast pumps).
♦ Returns need to be in their original condition including all protective packaging and returned up to 30 days of you having purchased the goods along with your receipt. We cannot accept any goods that have been worn, used, or had their labels removed.
♦ Due to hygiene reasons we do not accept returns on SRC Health garments and the Belly Bandit B.D.A Leggings & the Belly Bandit Mother Tucker Nursing Tank. Please ensure you have selected your correct size for these items before ordering, if you are unsure about your sizing please contact us here
♦ In the instance of any damage or fault, we will replace the items, or if you prefer, refund the freight (a return label will be emailed to you & you will have to take the item to nearest NZ post) and purchase price.
♦ If you change your mind about an item we are happy to refund or exchange the product for you, but cannot refund freight costs in these instances (see point 3 below).
♦ Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method within 7 working days of us receiving the return.
♦ If someone has sent you a gift from Howick Midwife Ltd but it wasn’t what you wanted, then you can return it in exchange for a credit note/voucher, which you can use to redeem on our web site, as long as it falls within our returns policy requirements.
Points to note:
1) We cannot accept returns where the damage or fault is a result of something you did.
2) Please note no returns or refunds on DVD's & Books which are considered a firm sale.
3) We often subsidise the cost of the freight. If you have changed your mind and decide to return the item then the full cost of the freight will be retained by Howick Midwife Ltd i.e. if the item cost us $10 to ship and we have already charged you $6 (for orders under $100) then we will retain the extra $4 shipping expense when refunding you. This also applies where the order was over $100 and the shipping was fully subsidised, if the item is returned we will retain the shipping cost to us before processing the refund. If in any doubt please Contact Us as we are more than happy to assist you in this instance. This only relates to change of mind purchases and in no way relates to damaged or faulty goods.
4) We are unable to accept responsibility for returns that are sent by non-traceable postage methods and are not received by us. Understandably, without the items we cannot issue an exchange or refund.
5) Exchanged items can only be dispatched after the returned goods have been received in accordance with the returns policy. Please be aware that you will incur an additional freight charge for the delivery of the replacement item (unless the item was faulty, damaged, or sent to you in error).
If an item is returned to Howick Midwife Ltd for a refund or exchange BUT does not meet our returns criteria, a refund or exchange cannot be processed and we will return the item to you. After 30 days, the item is yours to keep so we strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery.
Warranty - Unimom/Medela Breast Pump/parts/storage
♦ Warranty includes breast pump motor unit and controller (everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of the actual pump unit). Warranty is based on type of use – unimom personal domestic use (12 months), Unimom Hospital/Clinic use (6 months), Unimom Rental/Hire Use (3 months). Medela Breast pump motor unit warranty personal use is of 2 years.
♦ We do not provide money back warranty on Unimom/Medela Breast Pump but will repair or replace with fast service if required following assessment by Unimom/Medela. Please Note: consumable parts including storage are non-returnable once purchased.
♦ Any issues with Unimom/Medela Breast pump motor will need to be returned to the supplier to assess if it is faulty. For Unimom you may need to purchase a Switch Kit to hand express or Hire a breast pump to use while the motor is being repaired or replaced .
♦ For any warranty issues please email/phone: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 021474057. Please quote your order number and name, a receipt will be required for proof of purchase. For international customers who have a warranty request, it is your responsibility to get the faulty item back to Howick Midwife Ltd and cover all costs for us to return the item to you.
Customer costs within warranty (Breast Pumps)
♦ The customer is responsible for any inwards freight charge to return product to Howick Midwife Ltd or to our supplier for warranty repairs and/or service.
Customer costs outside of warranty (Breast Pumps)
♦ Where proof of purchase is not provided or product is outside the warranty period, Howick Midwife Ltd reserves the right to charge a service fee and/or charge for parts replaced/repaired. A return freight charge will apply.
Please note we will of course meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
These terms and conditions may be subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of Howick Midwife Ltd.