Exclusively breastfeeding is best for babies. Introducing partial bottle feedingmay adversely affect breastfeedingby reducing the supply of breast milk and reversing the decision of not to breastfeed is difficult. If you are considering using bottles and teats to offer expressed breast milk (EBM) to your baby or introducing partial bottle feeding, it is important in the first instance, to discuss your plan with the health practitioner(s) caring for you & your baby.
For the best start to breastfeeding
Everything a mum needs for the first few weeks is right here. The Medela Breastfeeding Starter Kit contains a range of products to get you off to a right start on your breastfeeding journey - whether you are breastfeeding exclusively or pumping milk alongside breastfeeding. It is an easy solution for collecting, storing and if advised by your health practitioner feeding milk, for caring for your baby and for easily disinfecting your equipment.
Benefits of the Breastfeeding Starter Kit
The Breastfeeding Starter Kit is a complete solution for starting your breastfeeding experience. It contains all the relevant Medela breast pump accessories.
- The Medela breast milk storage solution is easy and space-saving, with two 150mlbreast milk bottles and five Pump & Save breast milk bags.
- 12 Disposable Nursing Pads with soft, comfortable lining: super absorbent for long-lasting dryness.
- Natural, hypoallergenic nipple and skin care with PureLan100: 7g of pure lanolin.
- Quick Clean microwave bag to disinfect in three minutes. Eliminates 99.9 per cent of the most common bacteria and germs.
- All the accessories you need in the first couple of weeks when you are breastfeeding
- An easy way to collect and store breast milk
- Natural breast and nipple care
For hygienic reasons this cannot be returned to store once opened