INCLUDES BONUS GIFTS (please choose one)
- Unimom Storage Bottles 3 Pack (Pink or Blue) & Aqua Water Wipes 20 Pack
- Unimom Switch Kit & Unimom Standard Storage Bags 30PK
- Artemis Breastfeeding Tea 15g & Medela Purelan 100 Nipple Cream 7g
Exclusively breastfeeding is best for babies. Introducing partial bottle feeding may adversely affect breastfeeding by reducing the supply of breast milk. If you are considering using bottles and teats to offer expressed breast milk (EBM) to your baby or introducing partial bottle feeding, it is important in the first instance, to discuss your plan with the health professional(s) caring for you & your baby.
Unbelievable value in the new improved Unimom Forte Electric Breast Pump. Cheaper than hiring a Breast Pump!
- Double electric pump for frequent, long term pumping: it is durable with an extensive range of suction.
- Hospital Grade Pump: quieter and hospital level strength of pumping.
- Double Sided Expression: comes as a double so you have the option of single or twin pumping.
- 2 Phase Expression Technology: mimics baby's natural suction allowing faster let down.
- Adjustable vacuum setting enables optimum setting - wider variation of suction levels (7 levels).
- Extra long life motor and efficient piston mechanism.
- Closed System: back flow protection for hygienic pumping.
- Optional x2 Silicone Massagers for comfort, milk let down stimulation and a warmer feel.
- BPA Free + Phalate Free + Lead Free
- Made in Korea
x1 - Forte Motor Unit
x1 - Electric Wall Adapter
x2 - 24mm Breast Shields
x2 - 150ml Breast Milk Bottles
x2 - Bottle Caps
x2 - Bottle Stands
x2 - Air Tubes
x2 - Valves & Membranes
x2 - Back Flow Protectors
x2 - Silicon Massagers
x1 - Instructions for Use
* Unimom does not sell teats but a standard narrow neck teat from another brand will fit our bottles
The printed scale on Unimom bottles is susceptible to rubbing off when soaked in chemical solution or possibly during other cleaning methods.
- Product: Breast Pump
- Model: Unimom Forte
- Suction Power (mmHg): 300mmHg
- Single or dual pumping options: Dual pumping
- Power source: AC Adapter
- Packing Unit: 1 Set, Approx 2kg
- Electric type: 230V/50Hz
Warranty on Pumps is based on type of use:
Personal Domestic Use
- 12 Months
- Warranty Includes Pump motor unit and controller
(Everything inside or permanently connected to the plastic shell of actual pump unit)
- Warranty Excludes All Consumable Parts including the following:
• Airlines (tubing / hose)
• Silicon Membranes (flap on valve head)
• Valve Head
• Breast Shield
• Catch Bottles
• Silicon Massager
Hospital and Clinic use
- 6 months
Rental and Hire use
- 3 months
We do not provide money back warranty but will repair or replace with fast service if required.
Cleaning instructions Click Here
Please Note - the information of this link is also on the Breast pump box when you purchase the pump. Milton Sterilising tablets and microwave sterilisation may affect the plastic and the marking on the storage bottles
For hygiene reasons consumable parts are non returnable once used.
Why Use Unimom Breast Pump & Accessories? Click Here
An Overview of the Unimom Forte Breast Pump Including unboxing and Assembly
Cleaning & Sterilising Unimom Breast Pump parts
Unimom Breast Pump Troubleshoot - Finding Air Leak (Issue with Suction)